DyFlex is an established SAP Platinum Partner with offices across Australia. We are recognised as a leader in our area of SAP expertise. We deliver fit for purpose SAP solutions and our services range from greenfield and brownfield implementations, change management to ongoing AMS services and support.
As a Senior SAP Analytics Consultant you will lead and work on a variety of SAP Analytics projects on SAP S/4HANA as a member of our Consulting team. You will work across a number of industries with a functional focus on SAC and Planning, delivering customer solutions using the latest SAP technologies. This is a great opportunity to use your SAP Analytics knowledge whilst developing new skills in the latest SAP S/4 functional areas.
Positions can be fully remote in Australia in a WFH setup but some travel to clients might be required. Please note legal right to work in Australia is a prerequisite. This is currently an invitation to express interest and register for a talent pool. We will start communications mid January 2024 and respond to applicants.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the expert consultant for SAP Analytics to provide functional, technical and product expert knowledge and guidance to our customers
- Work closely with customers to analyse requirements, design and develop fit-for-purpose SAP solutions using expert Cloud knowledge in key scope items, functions, and features of the Cloud solution (including extensibility, integration, data migration, analytics, process performance, etc.)
- Identify potential gaps and conduct workshops with business SME’s and provide solution options
- Configuration of the relevant cloud components of the solution
- Testing and Data Migration activities
- Ongoing support and consultation during the post-Go-Live phase
- Work with our customers to develop their SAP Roadmap to ensure continued alignment of the solution to the business and its future demands
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a commercial subject, ideally Finance and Accounting
- A minimum of seven years experience in a consulting environment
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis - SAP experience ideal but we consider applicants with experience in other technologies such as Anaplan, TM1, Hyperion etc.
- Solid understanding of ERP systems, particularly system interfaces, software architecture and software configuration
- Demonstrated ability to interact at all levels with customers, team members and other stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills combined with the ability to interact effectively in a team environment considering all relevant timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You take pride in your customer service skills and are highly motivated to help our customers get the most from their investments
We offer a very flexible and friendly working environment including home office and WFH. You will work on some of the most interesting SAP projects with latest SAP technology giving you the opportunity to expand your skill set, grow and develop with our organisation and work with a great hands-on team.
As stated above the legal right to work in Australia is essential for the success of your application, we will not respond to applications not clearly including these details.