DyFlex is an established SAP Platinum Partner with offices across Australia. We are recognised as a leader in our area of SAP expertise. We deliver fit for purpose SAP solutions and our services range from greenfield and brownfield implementations, change management to ongoing AMS services and support. Recently, we have been awarded Partner of the Year for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition ANZ and SAP Australia Partner Excellence Awards for Move to SAP S/4HANA .
Due to our continued growth we are looking for an additional Team Member for SAP Plant Maintenance. You will work in our diverse and innovative AMS team that continually strives to attain the next level, giving you the opportunity to learn latest SAP technology and supporting our fantastic customers in the energy and natural resources industry.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work on support of SAP PM/EAM combining a technical and functional focus
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues of customers to optimize performance with regard to incidents as well as change request management
- Analyse business process requirements and provide appropriate solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Map client business as well as technical requirements, processes and objectives with the goal to develop necessary product modifications matching the business process owners' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of PM (Configuration of Breakdown Process, Corrective Maintenance Process, Performance Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Time Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Refurbishment Process, External Service Management Process, Calibration Process.)
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant technical university degree
- Ideally a few years of experience in a technical role related to SAP systems and/or plant maintenance
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills
- Positive Attitude and keen interest in SAP technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills interacting with customers, team members and other relevant stake holders.
This is an opportunity to work with a great hands-on team and top talent with a focus on continually improving ourselves – we are a leading SAP Gold Partner in the region.
Legal right to work in Australia is a pre-requisite.