DyFlex Solutions is a Perth headquartered SAP Platinum Partner who provides SAP Solutions to clients across Australia in the energy and natural resources sector.
This is a full-time position as a member of our Service Desk team. You will be a member of the DyFlex Service Desk team which provides a single point of contact for the provision of advice, guidance and rapid restoration of normal services to DyFlex SAP customers. This role will be based out of our North Sydney office with the flexibility to WFH. We are looking for a graduate or somebody with a few years of experience.
You will work across a number of industries using the latest SAP technologies giving you career growth opportunity to become a consultant in the future.
You will need boundless energy, a naturally confident and creative mind, good initiative and have an inquisitive nature. You should also want to thrive in a dynamic environment that will recognise and support your professional development.
Your duties will include:
- Communicate courteously and effectively with non-IT and IT specialists alike to ensure customer and service level standards are met successfully.
- Establish good rapport and build relationships with all DyFlex customers.
- Receive, log and escalate incidents and requests as a first point of contact for all DyFlex customers and maintain the life cycle to ensure service level standards are met successfully.
- Efficiently record all customer interactions into the Service Desk IT service management tool to ensure an auditable and reportable history.
- Ensure that ITIL principles are used in the provision of service tickets.
- Diagnose incidents and service requests, referring to team members where necessary to efficiently and effectively resolve issues.
- Responsibility for the provision, preparation and readiness of IT equipment for the organisation
- Demonstrate a commitment to developing and improving your knowledge, and keep up to date regarding the use of supported applications.
- Ensure that customer expectations are being met and provide a level of service to meet or exceed customer service standards.
- Provide feedback on customer satisfaction.
- Complete time sheets, leave forms and expenses, as required.
- Attend regular team meetings to allow effective planning and communication.
To be considered you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in a related field and ideally some experience in an IT environment, particularly in Service Desk support operations.
- Foundation Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) IT Service Management Essentials certification or attainment of certification in three months, is essential.
- Experience or exposure to SAP would be an advantage but not required
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the requirements of this position
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set priorities and effective time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on a professional level
- Excellent customer-centric attitude
- If this sounds like you then please apply now and we'll get in touch to discuss further.
Please ensure you have the appropriate Australian working rights, before applying. Only candidates with these rights will be considered.