DyFlex Solutions is an Australian SAP Platinum Partner with a well-deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company and are proud to serve our customers with state-of-the-art deliverables with a focus on latest SAP technology.
Our company is growing and we are seeking strategically a Senior Basis Consultant to be based in one of our offices or in a WFH setup towards the start of the new year. As a Senior Basis consultant, you will be a member of a hands-on team and will be responsible for the designing, building, testing, implementation and ongoing administration and maintenance of solutions across a diverse range of different industries. This is a senior role that requires the successful applicant to work independently on projects and high level technical incident or change management work, it is not a Support role.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with all relevant project team members to implement functions across the SAP application footprint and administer and maintain the SAP technical landscape including
- Landscape Architecture
- System Installations
- System Patching and Upgrades
- Database and Operating System migrations
- System Administration
- Performance fine tuning
- Technical Configuration Management - BAU
- Perform SAP BASIS and security functional consulting, including service restorations/options analysis/impact analysis/functional specification and future plans for process/systems enhancements within the SAP application landscape
- Implement configuration changes in non-production environments; perform unit/functional unit testing of the changes prior to promoting to production via approved transport policies/processes to ensure system integrity.
- Provide SAP access and security functional advice, guidance and or review services to other teams within the support model and when preparing training documentation or simple how to guides.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years SAP experience with broad knowledge of leading-edge SAP technology and architectural design.
- Solid SAP Basis and ideally security knowledge encompassing all areas of system administration, performance and lifecycle management.
- Working knowledge and experience with a wide range of SAP components, operating systems and database technologies. Favourable skill set would include; HANA, SQL, Oracle, Linux.
- Project experience and know-how of the cloud environment as Azure and/or AWS
- Exceptional troubleshooting techniques.
- A consulting role demanding a high proficiency in written and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-sufficient, organised and proactive.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met.
We can offer work on some of the most interesting SAP projects giving you the opportunity to expand your skill set, grow and develop with our organisation. This is an opportunity to work with a great hands-on team and leverage your skills with an established and renown SAP Partner.
Please note, we do not offer any sponsorship for this role, so please ensure that you are stating in your application that you have Australian work rights.