DyFlex is an established SAP Platinum Partner with offices across Australia. We are recognised as a leader in our area of SAP expertise. We deliver fit for purpose SAP solutions and our services range from greenfield and brownfield implementations, change management to ongoing AMS services and support.
Recently, we have been awarded Partner of the Year for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition ANZ and SAP Australia Partner Excellence Awards for Move to SAP S/4HANA .
Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced HXM Consultant with focus on Recruitment and Onboarding to become a Lead for RCM/ONB delivery. You will take on a lead role in the implementation and support of SAP SuccessFactors projects. This position can either be based in one of our offices Perth, Sydney, Adelaide or WFH, however there is a strong preference for Perth based consultants.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide best-practice HR guidance on clients’ processes by analysing business requirements and developing effective configuration solutions evaluating current recruitment and onboarding practices
- Lead implementations and support projects
- Support customers in defining, enhancing and documenting business processes
- Design solutions and estimate efforts to solve identified gaps, prioritise gaps and design the implementation timeline
- Build prototypes: implement the solution and test environment
- Define the testing approach, development of test scripts, execution of test scripts, gaps recording and resolution
- Finalise configuration: migrate solution to productive environment, perform data migration activities, perform cut over activities
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities as in training and support for customers for developing their skills
Skills and experience:
- At least five years of experience with the implementation and support of SuccessFactors projects
- Experience and in-depth understanding in HXM Process Optimisation and Design combined with an interest in best practice and latest trends in the area
- Ideally certification in SuccessFactors in one or more modules, RCM and ONB a must, EC would be an additional advantage
- Proficiency in gathering & assessing requirements from functional business owners.
- Experience in configuring and testing the SuccessFactors Cloud Application suite.
- Experience with the integration into employee central
- Driving the development of functional and systems specifications.
- Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid career stage HXM consultant to work with a great hands-on virtual dream team and to train and build the skillset across the SuccessFactors suite working on latest technology.
Please note legal right to work in Australia is a pre-requisite.