DyFlex Solutions is an SAP Platinum Partner with a well-deserved reputation of being a leader in developing and implementing SAP Solutions. We are an innovative professional services company, are proud to serve our customers with state-of the art deliverables.
Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for a skilled Senior SAP Consultant Digital Supply Chain to join our team ideally in Sydney. This is a client-facing role with a primary focus on client projects for SAP ERP Solutions including S4/HANA Cloud working across deliverables in Digital Supply Chain, in particular in EWM and TM as well as integration to other modules.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide advice, assistance and solutions to our customers in SAP through active engagement and relationship building in DSC as but not limited to Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Outline Agreements, Info records, Release Procedures, Release strategies, Inventory Management, GR, GI, Movement Types, Reservation, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer, Invoice Verification, Automatic Account Determination, Valuation, Physical Inventory process
- Involvement in integration areas of cross-functional modules as PM, TM, SD and/or Finance
- Support during the post Go-Live phase
- Management of client enquiries with regard to SAP Digital Supply Chain issues
- Retaining ownership of customer issues until resolved or escalated
- Respond to high priority issues in a timely manner
- Work closely with customers to analyse requirements and develop fit-for-purpose SAP solutions leveraging industry and platform best practices
- Configuration of the relevant components of the solution
- Testing and Data Migration activities
- Continuously improve upon the business experience and identify solutions where efficiencies can be achieved
Your skills and experience
- A minimum of five years experience consulting in digital supply chain especially in Warehouse Management and Transport Management
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ideally relevant SAP certifications
- Public Cloud experience would be a definite advantage
- Proficiency in Business Process Designing, Blueprinting, Configuration, Unit & Integration testing, Training, Documentation & Production support
- Ability to manage own workload independently in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Experience in a consulting practice environment
- Our clients span multiple industries, experience in the resources, engineering and construction industries would be advantageous.
We can offer work on some of the most interesting SAP projects giving you the opportunity to expand your skill set, grow and develop with our organisation. This is an opportunity to work with a great hands-on team and top talent with a focus on continually improving ourselves – we are a leading SAP Partner in the region. Legal right to work in Australia is a pre-requisite, applicants not stating their work rights will not be considered.